Elecrow Automatic Smart Plant Watering Kit for Arduino
The Smart Watering Kit allows providing all your own smart plant monitoring system with ease of use and unlimited options! The kit includes a pump, soil moisture sensors, water switch to redirect the water to up to 4 plants and pipes for the water to go through. Add an RTC to set timing watering and a 0.96 inch OLED to show the time and the soil moisture status.
When you power the board after uploading the Arduino program we attached in the wiki, the board using the 4 soil moisture sensors to determine the soil level in the plant. The board will send the command to the switch to open a specific channel for a specific plant that needs water currently (up to 4 plants at once).
Afterward, the board will send the command to turn on the pump and suck water into the switch, the switch will separate the stream and will give just enough water for your plants. Then it will close the pump and the switch and continue to check when does your plant needs water.
The smart watering kit is based on Arduino UNO which has integrated into the main board. This board is the new updated version which is different from the last version, it only can be used for the smart watering system.
- Eliminates the need for messy jumpers and breadboards, connect all sensors and modules with ease!
- Integrated Arduino UNO into the main board, program it easily.
- Power the board with a single 12V power supply directly.
- 4 interfaces for sensors, one interface for water switch and one interface for motor or pump.
- Size of the box: 25 x 19 x 5.7cm
- Length of water pipe: 5m
- Length of 4 Pin Crowtail cable: 1m
- Weight: 960
- Crowtail- Smart Pump Shield v2.0 x 1
- Crowtail- Soil Moisture Sensor x 4
- 5m 4x6mm Water Pipe x 1
- DC 12V Adapter x 1
- DC 12V Four-Way Valve x 1
- Water Pump x 1
- 1m 4 Pin Crowtail Cable x 4
- Five-Way Pipe x 1
- USB Cable x 1
Wiki & External links